Dr. Chaudhary has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uzair Chaudhary, MD is a oncology specialist in Clovis, CA. Dr. Chaudhary completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Community Cancer Institute - Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudhary is board certified in Hematology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Cancer Institute - Medical Oncology
Community Cancer Institute785 N Medical Center Dr W Ste 203, Clovis, CA 93611 Existing Patients: (559) 387-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhary?
Dr. Chaudhary answers all my questions and has done well with my treatments
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Uzair Chaudhary, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudhary's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhary accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhary frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Chaudhary's office is located at 785 N Medical Center Dr W Ste 203, Clovis, CA 93611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhary speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center