Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (360) 362-8751, and for other questions, call (360) 782-3100.
Dr. Uyen Lee, MD
New Patient(360) 553-1397
Dr. Uyen Lee, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. She currently practices at The Doctors Clinic: Women's and Children's Center and is affiliated with St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pediatrics.
The Doctors Clinic: Women's and Children's Center
The Doctors Clinic: Women's and Children's Center1780 Nw Myhre Rd Ste 2120, Silverdale, WA 98383 Call
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee takes excellent care of our children.
- St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uyen Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Fever.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1780 Nw Myhre Rd Ste 2120, Silverdale, WA 98383. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.