Dr. Usman Zahir, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Potomac, MD. He currently practices at Metro Orthopedics and Sports Therapy and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zahir is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Metro Orthopedics and Sports Therapy
Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy7811 Montrose Rd Ste 340, Potomac, MD 20854 (301) 232-3556
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zahir?
L3 L4 L5 cleanup procedure Jan 2020 at Spotsy Regional Med Center. Hospital staff were superb. Intake receptionist had the list of contracted medical specialists working on my body, ready for me to review and confirm that they were "in-network" (for my med insurance ). Then it was off to the same-day surgery suite. Anesthesiologist had me down and up right on time, zero memories. After surg, the surgical attending RN stayed with me until discharge. Surgeon debriefed me and wife. Gave us before and after printed pix of my sciatica area. All is well. I chose this hospital because the staff are paid based on patient critiques (like this one). I feel like I'm the only pt in the place, and i have the full attention of the staff. Dr U. Zahir is my surgeon who specialized in microscopy surgery. Tiny access holes means less tissue to repair and heal. When you need the best, enlist Dr. Usman Zahir.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center