Dr. Usha Pinninti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pinninti's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Usha Pinninti, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Pinninti completed a residency at George Washington University. She currently practices at University Retina Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinninti is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- UNC Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Retina Associates
Museum District1213 Hermann Dr Ste 540, Houston, TX 77004 Existing Patients: (832) 413-3684
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinninti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinninti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinninti frequently treats Vitreous Hemorrhage, Blind Hypotensive Eye, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Pinninti's office is located at 1213 Hermann Dr Ste 540, Houston, TX 77004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinninti speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pinninti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center