Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Usama Kanaan, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kanaan completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Boston. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanaan is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanaan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kanaan frequently treats Atrial Septal Defect, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Kanaan's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanaan speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kanaan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston