Dr. Uri Ben-Zur, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tarzana, CA. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ben-Zur is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
The Cardiovascular Institute of Greater Los Angeles18200 VENTURA BLVD, Tarzana, CA 91356 (818) 986-0911
Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu, Armenian, Farsi, Hebrew, Hindi, English
- New York Acad Med, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ben-Zur?
Dr benzur is amazing doctor and a wonderful person who cares and loves his patients I have never seen a doctor like this before he saved my life I had heart failure wich is very scary ordeal when I went to see the doctor I never expected to be recovered so fast and loose weight the doctor gave me a diet plan to follow along with exercise I have lost 60 lbs in 3 month and have completely recovered I walk 7 miles everyday for exercise 3 month ego i could barely get out of bed it's truly a miracle
- Keck Hospital of USC
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center