Dr. Uri Ahn, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bedford, NH. Dr. Ahn completed a residency at John Hopkins University School. He currently practices at New Hampshire Neurospine Institute and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
New Hampshire Neurospine Institute
New Hampshire Neurospine Institute4 Hawthorne Dr Ste 3000, Bedford, NH 03110 Existing Patients: (603) 472-8888
- John Hopkins University School, Residency Hospital
- John Hopkins University School, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahn?
I recently went to see Dr. Ahn due to tremendous pain down my left leg. I was not able to walk or perform any of my daily activities. Dr. Ahn was very compassionate and listed to me about my pain level and how I needed help as soon as possible. I was so grateful that he actually listened to me and my concerns. Dr. Ahn was able to get me scheduled for surgery the following week for a L4/L5 laminotomy. I am now 7 weeks post op and I am walking six miles a day. I have no pain and was fortunate enough not to need any pain meds. I am so thankful that Dr. Ahn has given me my life back. Dr. Ahn and all the staff at NH Neurospine Institute in Bedford are wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn and NH Neurospine to anyone looking to have back/spine surgery.
- Catholic Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital