Dr. Upendra Mahat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahat's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Upendra Mahat, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Mahat completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hosp-Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Bhargesh P Mehta MD PA and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahat is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Universal College Of Medical Sciences, Nepal, Medical School — 2009
- Tribhuvan University / Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Ascol Tribhuvan University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Americare Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- United Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Nepalese, Nepali
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahat frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, ADHD and-or ADD, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Mahat's office is located at 1005 Prince Frederick Blvd Ste 101, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahat speaks Nepali, Hindi, and Nepalese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mahat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center