Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hegde accepts your insurance.
Dr. Upendra Hegde, MD is a hematology specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Hegde completed a residency at Cook County Hosp. He currently practices at UConn Health and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hegde is board certified in Hematology.
- Natl Can Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Goa Medical College, Goa University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Connecticut Health Center263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032 Existing Patients: (860) 679-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hegde?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hegde frequently treats Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Hegde's office is located at 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hegde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital