Dr. Unni Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Unni Thomas, MD is a hematology specialist in Fleming Island, FL. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Specialists of North Florida and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Madras Medical College, Medical School
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Downtown Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Specialists of North Florida
Fleming Island2370 Market Dr, Fleming Island, FL 32003 Existing Patients: (904) 264-6201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Dr. Thomas is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. He listens and remembers every detail. I’m completely confident in everything he tells me. I’m secure in knowing he is my Dr. and would always recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 2370 Market Dr, Fleming Island, FL 32003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville