Dr. Umbreen Hussain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussain's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Umbreen Hussain, MD is a cardiology specialist in Westlake, OH. Dr. Hussain completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Westside Medicine and Cardiology, Inc. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hussain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center & Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Northeast Ohio Medical University, Medical School — 2014
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westside Medicine and Cardiology, Inc.29099 Health Campus Dr Ste 150 Bldg 3, Westlake, OH 44145 Existing Patients: (440) 925-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
Excellent care received. I will be returning to her
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussain frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Hussain's office is located at 29099 Health Campus Dr Ste 150 Bldg 3, Westlake, OH 44145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hussain speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hussain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital