Dr. Umair Gauhar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gauhar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Umair Gauhar, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gauhar is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- King Edward Medical College, University Of The Punjab, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gauhar?
Very caring & knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gauhar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gauhar frequently treats Bronchoscopy, Pleural Effusion, and Emphysema.
Dr. Gauhar's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gauhar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
UofL Physicians - Cardiovascular Medicine
UofL Physicians - Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 588-4600