Dr. Suryadevara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uma Suryadevara, MD is a hematology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Suryadevara completed a residency at VAMC/WMC U Nev. She currently practices at Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suryadevara is board certified in Hematology.
- U New Mexico - Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- VAMC/WMC U Nev, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr
Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704 Existing Patients: (510) 204-1591
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suryadevara?
Professional knowledgeable fast I think she is a very good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suryadevara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suryadevara frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Suryadevara's office is located at 2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Eden Medical Center