Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Srivastava accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uma Srivastava, MB BS is a psychiatry specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Srivastava completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. She currently practices at Rockford Neuroscience Center and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Srivastava is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- MLN Med Coll-Allahabad U, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockford Neuroscience Center
Rockford Neuroscience Center4920 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108 Existing Patients: (815) 226-1906
Janet Wattles Center526 W State St, Rockford, IL 61101 Existing Patients: (815) 720-5088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Srivastava?
I've seen Dr. S for over 25 years through good times and bad. She is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Srivastava frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Srivastava's office is located at 4920 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Srivastava speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Srivastava has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- SwedishAmerican Hospital