Dr. Varanasi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Umamaheswara Varanasi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Varanasi completed a residency at Westchester Med Center. He currently practices at Bakersfield Brimhall Dialysis and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Wisconsin Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Westchester Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Westchester Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varanasi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Umamaheswara Varanasi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varanasi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varanasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varanasi frequently treats Nausea, Anemia, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Varanasi's office is located at 8501 Brimhall Rd Ste 500, Bakersfield, CA 93312. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield
- Sierra View Medical Center