Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uma Nair, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Nair completed a residency at U Hosp-Veterans Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr. She currently practices at Baptist Health System and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nair is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Hosp-Veterans Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hosp-Veterans Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nair?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nair frequently treats Administrative Physical, Dehydration, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. Nair's office is located at 8811 Village Dr, San Antonio, TX 78217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nair speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus