Dr. Ulysses Scarpidis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scarpidis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ulysses Scarpidis, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Scarpidis completed a residency at University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey. He currently practices at Scarpidis Aesthetics - New York Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scarpidis is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University of Medicine & Dentistry, Internship Hospital
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Internship Hospital
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Greek, Italian, Spanish
Scarpidis Aesthetics - New York Plastic Surgery
Scarpidis Aesthetics - New York Plastic Surgery157 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011 Existing Patients: (212) 951-0505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scarpidis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scarpidis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scarpidis frequently treats Wound Repair, Excision of Skin Lesion, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Scarpidis' office is located at 157 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scarpidis speaks Spanish, French, and Greek. View profile to see all.
Dr. Scarpidis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center