Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Ulla Laakso, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Laakso completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at Ulla K Laakso MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laakso is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Int-Albert Einstein Coll Me, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Munchen/Klinikum Links De, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Munchen/Klinikum Links De, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Tech U Med Hochschule, Hannover, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ulla K Laakso MD
Ulla K Laakso MD910 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 517-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laakso?
Dr. Laakso is terrific. She has a busy office (because, unlike most psychiatrists, she takes almost all insurances), but that means she has a great deal of experience with the medications she prescribes. She is hardly a "pill pusher" — in fact, she often recommends smaller dosages than other doctors — and feels that lifestyle changes (sleep schedule, etc.) are as important as drugs in treating psychiatric issues. Listen to her advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laakso frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Laakso's office is located at 910 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laakso speaks Finnish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Laakso has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.