Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camsari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ulas Camsari, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Camsari completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic-rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camsari is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- EGE University of School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (866) 227-1569
Regions Hospital Healthpartners
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-4786
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camsari?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Camsari frequently treats Psychological Testing, Psychiatric Medication Therapy, and Alcohol Withdrawal.
Dr. Camsari's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Camsari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.