Dr. Ula Jurkunas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Jurkunas completed a residency at Boston Med Center. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jurkunas is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-6897
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jurkunas?
Dr. Jurkunas performed a cornea transplant and cataract surgery on my eye that had poor vision for years which suddenly got worse. After surgery, vision has improved dramatically. She was professional, personable and above all a true expert respected in her field. You could feel the respect and confidence in the way she worked with her staff and how they responded to her. I was blessed to find my way to her and highly recommend her.