Dr. Tyson Cobb, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Clinton, IA. Dr. Cobb completed a residency at Mayo Clinic/Mayo Grad Sch of Med. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Specialists PC and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cobb is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedic Specialists PC
Orthopaedic Specialists PC2635 Lincoln Way, Clinton, IA 52732 Existing Patients: (563) 243-4170
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic/Mayo Grad Sch of Med, Residency Hospital
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 1991
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cobb?
I went to Dr. Cobb to get a forearm fasciotomy performed for motorcycle racing. The whole process was great, scheduled extremely fast, flew in on a Monday, stayed at a nearby hotel, Tuesday got the surgery and Wednesday flew out after Dr. Cobb did a follow up. Facilities were extremely clean and staff were very nice. Least invasive and most painless surgery I’ve had, was able to use both my arms normally after only two to three days.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf