Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-3724.
Dr. Tyrone Collins, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Tyrone Collins, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center - Washington, D.C.. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Collins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center - Washington, D.C., Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center - Washington, D.C., Residency Hospital
- Providence Hospital - Washington, D.C., Internship Hospital
- Meharry Medical College - Nashville, TN, Medical School
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
I was very surprised the level of care I received from Dr.Collins was GREAT!. I would recommend him to anyone I know who wants the best care.I'm not a Louisianna resident and he was still very in tuned with providing the best care.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tyrone Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.