Dr. Wadsworth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larkin Wadsworth, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Wadsworth completed a residency at Hennepin Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at ST LOUIS MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wadsworth is board certified in Family Practice.
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hennepin Co Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- North Carolina State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Louis Medical Clinic
Saint Louis Medical Clinic3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 100b, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 983-4049
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadsworth?
Thorough, provides informative feedback and interactive with a good demeanor. Saw him for a meniscus tear and arthritis in my knee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larkin Wadsworth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wadsworth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wadsworth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wadsworth frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain, Acupuncture, and Arthritis.
Dr. Wadsworth's office is located at 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 100b, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center