Dr. Tyler Kenning, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kenning completed a residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Brain Tumor Center and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kenning is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Piedmont Brain Tumor Center2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 645, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2050
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kenning?
Dr Kenning is amazing. Last Monday he removed a pituitary tumor thay had hemmorhaged on my husbands brain and was effecting his left eye. He was ectremely thorough and explained the entire process to us in depth the evening before surgery. I have never felt so safe with a doctor performing a procedure. He is an expert at what ge does and takes all necessary precautions to make sure things go smoothly. He is the best neurpsurgeon im the Albany area.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Burdett Birth Center
- Piedmont Hospital