Dr. Desai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tusar Desai, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Woodward Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
I had a colonoscopy completed with Dr Desai. The process went very well and no problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tusar Desai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Desai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Desai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Desai frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Desai's office is located at 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 301, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
Firooz Banooni M.d. P.l.l.c3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 301, Royal Oak, MI 48073 (248) 551-7773