Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Portland, OR. She currently practices at Joya Women's Healthcare - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Portland, OR and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Joya Women's Healthcare - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Portland, OR
Joya Women's Healthcare - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Portland, OR2332 Nw Irving St, Portland, OR 97210 (503) 274-5444
Womens Healthcare Associates
Womens Health Center of Oregon1508 Division St Ste 205, Oregon City, OR 97045 (503) 655-6311
- Board, Other Education — 2016
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Special Agents Mutual Benefit Association (SAMBA)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealth Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearson?
I moved to the Portland area 2 years ago from Kansas. I have endometriosis and it was important for me to find a good gynecologist that could help me navigate my endo journey. Dr. Tuesday Pearson explored some different contraceptive options with me and we tried them out. The contraceptive options did not worsen or improve my complications with endometriosis. I contacted the office and set up an appointment for more options. Dr. Pearson went over some options and I am excited to try out Orilissa to manage my pain symptoms. Dr. Pearson and I also spoke about a general plan moving forward if Orilissa doesn't work for me. I am looking forward to pain management and feel at peace now that we have a plan in place if worse comes to worse. The staff knows me and greets me when I come in. Thank you, Jordan, Sarah, and Dr. Tuesday Pearson and the rest of the Joya staff!
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center