Dr. Nguyen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tuan Nguyen, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Nguyen completed a residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nguyen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Louisville Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Tufts New England Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2007
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center17100 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 432-1212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nguyen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tuan Nguyen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nguyen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nguyen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nguyen frequently treats Chest Pain, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Nguyen's office is located at 17100 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nguyen speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center