Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Trupti Gokani, MD is a neurology specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Gokani completed a residency at University Of Il Chicago. and is affiliated with Glenbrook Hospital. Dr. Gokani is board certified in Neurology.
- University Of Il Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Macneal Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Il, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1841 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (224) 442-3060
ZIra Mind and Body Center, LTD
Zira Mind and Body Center Ltd1332 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (224) 521-1212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gokani?
I love Dr. Gokani. As a young woman, it is very important to me to have doctors that really listen to my issues and pain and Dr. Gokani is an excellent listener. In my first appointment, she got my comprehensive history and immediately saw solutions that I was searching for. Not only did she prescribe new vitamins to my diet but she looked at my issues as a whole. I now have easy routines and habits that help me out when I'm having pain issues. Her receptionist Jackie is also incredible kind!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gokani frequently treats Evoked Potential Test, Dementia Evaluation, and Peripheral Neuropathy Testing.
Dr. Gokani's office is located at 1841 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gokani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glenbrook Hospital