Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD is
- Texas Tech Univ. Health Sciences Center, Medical School
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadsworth?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wadsworth's profile.
Dr. Wadsworth in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wadsworth frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia and Secondary Malignancies. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wadsworth's office is located at 121 N Division St Ste 100 Auburn, WA 98001. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wadsworth provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center, Multicare Covington Medical Center and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital.
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
MultiCare Regional Cancer Center - Auburn
Multicare Regional Cancer Center121 N Division St Ste 100, Auburn, WA 98001 Existing Patients: (253) 876-8200