Dr. Troy Niguidula, MD is a internal medicine specialist in National City, CA. Dr. Niguidula completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Genaro C. Fernandez, MD and is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Genaro C. Fernandez, MD
Fernandez Braverman Hekmat & Niguidula MD610 Euclid Ave Ste 201, National City, CA 91950 (619) 267-8181
- Mercy Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niguidula?
Patient since 2008. Doctor Niguidula truly listens to and cares for his patients. I recently have been experiencing massive neuro-muscular pain and racked it up to aging process and multiple surgeries to lessen pain from injuries associated with 26 years Military Service. Upon recent visit, Doc suggested halting Crestor. Joint, shoulder, lower back pain, brain fog, etc manageable and I feel nearly 10yrs younger (I am a 56yo male). Doc placed me on non-statin cholesterol mgt. Rock-on, DOC NIG!
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center