Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Troy Phillips, DO is a family medicine specialist in Greenville, SC. He currently practices at Center for Family Medicine-Oconee and is affiliated with Cherokee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Family Practice.
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- APS Healthcare
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Family Medicine-Oconee
Center for Family Medicine877 W Faris Rd Ste A, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Excellent. He is a very beautiful person inside and out. He was wearing a belt and close toed shoes which is apparently a real sacrifice for a man of this caliber. He noticed my anxiety regarding the otoscope so he calmed my frayed nerves by singing multiple Kelly Clarkson songs in an amazing falsetto. To say I love him, would be such an understatement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Hypokalemia , Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 877 W Faris Rd Ste A, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Medical Center