New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Tristan Sands, MD
Dr. Tristan Sands, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sands completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco Medical Center. He currently practices at CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sands is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- University of California-San Francisco Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sands?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Tristan Sands, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sands's profile.
Dr. Sands frequently treats the following conditions: Epilepsy, Seizure Disorders, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sands' office is located at 710 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sands provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Tristan Sands, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Tristan Sands, MD holds board certifications in Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
Dr. Sands has over 16 years of healthcare experience.