Dr. Tristan Hartzell, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Hartzell completed a residency at Harvard University. He currently practices at Los Angeles and is affiliated with Faith Regional Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartzell is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 825-9111
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartzell?
When a firework blew up in my hand, I was told that I needed a complete amputation at the level of my writ. I had heard about Dr. Hartzell and asked to be transferred to his hospital. He saved it, and while it is not perfect I am eternally grateful to have a functional hand that I can do most everything with.
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Providence Medical Center