Trisha Haskins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Trisha Haskins, FNP-C is a family medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR. She currently practices at THE PORTLAND CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Joseph's College Of Maine, Medical School — 2016
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Portland Clinic
Portland Clinic Beaverton Branchthe15950 Sw Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97003 Existing Patients: (503) 646-0161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Trisha Haskins?
Trisha was knowledgeable and completely identified with our son's medical issue. She made him feel like someone finally heard him and understood. We appreciated her care soooo much and only wish she were our next door neighbor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Trisha Haskins, FNP-C generally accepts new patients. You can see Trisha Haskins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Trisha Haskins accepts your insurance.
Trisha Haskins frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Allergies, and Anxiety.
Trisha Haskins' office is located at 15950 Sw Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97003. Find other locations and directions.
Trisha Haskins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center