Dr. Pham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tri Pham, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Pham completed a residency at Ms Hershey Med Center/Penn State University. He currently practices at Tri Care Medical Group and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ms Hershey Med Center/Penn State University, Residency Hospital
- Penn State, Residency Hospital
- Penn State/ Milton S Hershey Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ms Hershey Mc/ Penn State University, Internship Hospital
- Penn State, Internship Hospital
- George Washington University School Of Med And Health Sciences Washington Dc, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri Care Medical Group
Tri Care Medical Group5985 Columbia Pike Ste 102, Falls Church, VA 22041 Existing Patients: (703) 578-0707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pham?
DR TRI PHAM is very concerned about you and your health. He spends quality time with you and spends time answering questions you might have. I have been his patient for over four years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tri Pham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pham frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Muscle Weakness, and Migraine.
Dr. Pham's office is located at 5985 Columbia Pike Ste 102, Falls Church, VA 22041. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pham speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center