Dr. Trevor Bayliss, MD is a hematology specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Bayliss completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bayliss is board certified in Hematology.
Dartmouth-hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-hitchcock Medical Center1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-5000
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayliss?
He is totally about the patient. He is encouraging, shares up to date knowledge, stays on top of latest treatments for Lymphoma. He is very adept at explaining the technical, complicated world of cancer in a way that a patient can understand. He really works to get to know the patients. He is good at helping you keep spirits up even when things are difficult. He listens and has great empathy. he is patient and gives patients as much time as they need with him.
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Fairview Hospital