Dr. Trevor Jorgensen, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Jorgensen completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. He currently practices at Oregon Pain Center and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jorgensen is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Oregon Pain Center
Oregon Pain Center11750 Sw Barnes Rd, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 828-9569
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2009
- University of Portland, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Moda Health
- ODS Health Plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jorgensen?
I have been a patient of Dr Jorgensen for many years. If you’re looking for a Doctor to throw pain meds at you or prescribe 500 injections... this is not the Doctor for you! Dr J is super compassionate and has THE BEST bedside manner. He is respectful of the patients time not making you sit for hours waiting for him. I look for a Doctor who is going to look at our relationship as a team not a dictatorship. Every concern, question and treatment is discussed, answered and presented with me //the patient// making me feel like we’re a team. Dr J is conservative but aggressive when needed. I have never been talked down upon like many other Doctors I have been to. He is understanding and I am so thankful to have him in my team! I can’t not throw a shout out to his team!! They are AMAZING! Always answer phone calls right away, get back to me with any concerns in a timely manner and make me feel super comfortable and secure. It’s hard to find such a great doctors office and wouldn’t hesitate
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center