Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Trevor Verga, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Covington, LA. Dr. Verga completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verga is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY, Residency Hospital
- New York University Grossman School of Medicine, Medical School
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2002
- New York University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verga?
He actually listens and works with u. He doesn’t take the I’m the doctor so I know it all attitude. He’s knowledgeable and kind and I didn’t feel rushed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Verga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Verga frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Verga's office is located at 728 W 11th Ave, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group Covington ENT728 W 11th Ave, Covington, LA 70433 (985) 730-7195
North Suffolk Cardiology
North Suffolk Cardiology745 Route 25A Ste F, Rocky Point, NY 11778 (631) 941-2000