Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 382-5408.
Dr. Trenton Nauser, MD is a pulmonologist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Nauser completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital - Washington University School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nauser is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Kansas Medical Center - University of Kansas School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital - Washington University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital - Washington University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - School of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Missouri - Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nauser?
I started seeing Dr Nauser maybe 5 yrs ago when he was at the VA. I have COPD and it cost me nothing as a disabled vet to see him. When he left and went to Menorah, I liked his bedside manner, professionalism, etc enough that although I now pay to see him it is worth it to me. He's friendly, is never too hurried to answer your questions and hes a great guy. I was in Menorah a few months ago for surgery on something else ..... could not have visitors (not even my wife due to the pandemic) and when he found out I was there he stopped by to talk for a while. Overall nice guy and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nauser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Trenton Nauser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nauser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nauser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nauser frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Emphysema.
Dr. Nauser's office is located at 5701 West 119th St Ste 308, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nauser speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Menorah Medical Center
- 1 5701 West 119th St Ste 308, Overland Park, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 382-5408