Dr. Fillos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Triantafillos Fillos, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Fillos completed a residency at Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. He currently practices at New York Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fillos is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer Specialists
Digestive Disease Care PC235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fillos?
Amazing, caring doctor. He treated me like a human being, not just another number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Triantafillos Fillos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fillos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fillos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fillos frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Fillos' office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fillos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital