Dr. Fillos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Triantafillos Fillos, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Fillos completed a residency at Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fillos is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fillos?
yeah, he's great and his staff in astoria are very efficient. highly recommended for bedside manner, communication skills and professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Triantafillos Fillos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fillos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fillos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fillos frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Fillos' office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fillos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists