Dr. Pettijohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Trent Pettijohn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pettijohn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pettijohn?
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Cardiovascular Consultants6000 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 220, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (469) 800-4400
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pettijohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pettijohn frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Pettijohn's office is located at 6000 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 220, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano