Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orfanos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trent Orfanos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Crown Point, IN. Dr. Orfanos completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital and Health Services. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orfanos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orfanos?
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Physician Network
Cardiac Care Associates PC1205 S Main St Ste 101, Crown Point, IN 46307 Existing Patients: (219) 662-0077
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orfanos frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Orfanos' office is located at 1205 S Main St Ste 101, Crown Point, IN 46307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orfanos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Orfanos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Franciscan Health Dyer