Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Travis Blalock, MD
Dr. Travis Blalock, MD is
- Scripps Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Campus, Internship Hospital — 2008
- MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blalock?
I have been extremely pleased with Dr Blalock for all visits. He has been very professional, always answers my questions, worked with in my schedule. He is timely and has not made me wait. He has given me options for my treatments and we work out a solution. His staff is both professional and caring during all of the procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Travis Blalock, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Blalock's profile.
Dr. Blalock in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Blalock's office is located at 1525 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30322. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Blalock provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Travis Blalock, MD is affiliated with Emory University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Travis Blalock, MD holds board certification in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Travis Blalock, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Emory University Hospital
Emory Clinic Dermatology
Emory Clinic Primary Care1525 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (404) 778-3333
University of Oklahoma Health Science Center Department of Dermatology
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center619 NE 13TH ST, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 (405) 271-6110