Dr. Travis Jenkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jenkins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Travis Jenkins, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Wilmington Eye and is affiliated with Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2010
- College of Charleston, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
clouded vision in one eye
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Corneal Ulcer, Corneal Diseases, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jenkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Main Location1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601
Southport5211 Eason St Ste 1, Southport, NC 28461 Existing Patients: (910) 454-0563
Medical Center1120 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC 28401 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601
Scotts Hill9020 Senca Dr, Wilmington, NC 28411 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601