Dr. Travis Maak, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Maak completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF UTAH HEALTH CARE and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maak is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University of Utah Health Care
University of Utah Health Care590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 Existing Patients: (801) 587-7109
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hospital For Special Surgery / Cornell, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Yale University, Medical School — 2006
- Stanford, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maak?
Hands down, I wouldn't go to anyone else. I had a torn ACL of which Dr. Maak repaired. He was professional, informative and took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with my decision. I had a successful surgery and recovery of which I credit largely to Dr. Maak. I have since referred multiple people to see him. He is simply the best there is!!
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics