Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Trailokya Pandit, MD is a oncology specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Pandit completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Karmanos Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Harper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandit is board certified in Hematology.
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Kathmandu University, Medical School
- Kathmandu University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandit?
He is very knowledge and compassionate doctor. He listens and has excellent bedside manner. I was nervous about my cancer diagnosis and after talking with him, I felt much better. He explains stuff very clearly and my girlfriend was also very satisfied with his answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pandit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pandit frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Secondary Malignancies, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Pandit's office is located at 4100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandit speaks Hindi, Nepalese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harper University Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Institute
80052762664100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201 (800) 527-6266
Genesys Hurley Cancer Institute
Psicor Stat Lab302 Kensington Ave, Flint, MI 48503 (989) 729-4673
Owosso Gastroenterology Associates
Memorial Healthcare Anti Coagulation Clinic721 N Shiawassee St, Owosso, MI 48867 (989) 725-8797