Dr. Pandit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Trailokya Pandit, MD is a oncology specialist in Owosso, MI. Dr. Pandit completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Memorial Healthcare Anti Coagulation Clinic and is affiliated with Harper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandit is board certified in Hematology.
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Kathmandu University, Medical School
- Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Kathmandu University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandit?
He is very knowledge and compassionate doctor. He listens and has excellent bedside manner. I was nervous about my cancer diagnosis and after talking with him, I felt much better. He explains stuff very clearly and my girlfriend was also very satisfied with his answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trailokya Pandit, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pandit's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pandit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pandit frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Pandit's office is located at 721 N Shiawassee St, Owosso, MI 48867. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandit speaks Hindi, Nepalese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harper University Hospital