Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Traian Anghel, MD
Dr. Traian Anghel, MD is
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center-Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Illinois, Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Institute Of Cardiac Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anghel?
Quick and professional insertion of pacemaker with excellent results.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Traian Anghel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Anghel's profile.
Dr. Anghel in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Anghel frequently treats the following conditions: Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Heart Disease and Congestive Heart Failure. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Anghel's office is located at 810 S 1st St Fulton, NY 13069. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Anghel is able to speak Romanian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anghel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Traian Anghel, MD is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center, Canton-potsdam Hospital, Carthage Area Hospital, Claxton-hepburn Medical Center, Gouverneur Hospital, Oneida Health Hospital, Oswego Hospital, Samaritan Medical Center and Upstate University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Traian Anghel, MD holds board certification in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Traian Anghel, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Bassett Medical Center
- Canton-potsdam Hospital
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Claxton-hepburn Medical Center
- Gouverneur Hospital
- Oneida Health Hospital
- Oswego Hospital
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Upstate University Hospital
The Heart Group of Syracuse
Familycare Medical Group PC810 S 1st St, Fulton, NY 13069 (315) 277-2707
Heart Group of Syracuse
Tech E-cardia Inc6700 Kirkville Rd Ste 203, East Syracuse, NY 13057 (315) 277-2707