Dr. Dobbs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tracy Dobbs, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Dobbs completed a residency at Okla Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Tennessee Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobbs is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Okla Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Okla Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Okla Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobbs?
Dr. Dobbs is the best - caring and experienced. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tracy Dobbs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dobbs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobbs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobbs frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Anemia.
Dr. Dobbs' office is located at 1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Ste 200, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center