Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salinas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tracy Salinas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. Salinas completed a residency at Parkview Hospital. She currently practices at Northside Family Medicine and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salinas is board certified in Family Practice.
- Parkview Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Depauw University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Family Medicine3201 Middle Dr, Columbus, IN 47203 Existing Patients: (812) 372-8281
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salinas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salinas frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Salinas' office is located at 3201 Middle Dr, Columbus, IN 47203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salinas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital