Call (615) 703-2158 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Tracy Osborne, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Osborne completed a residency at Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Osborne is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osborne?
The staff is always friendly, & I trust Dr Osborne with my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Osborne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tracy Osborne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osborne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osborne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osborne frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and Brain Abscess.
Dr. Osborne's office is located at 397 Wallace Rd Ste 100 Bldg C, Nashville, TN 37211. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills - Nashville
Building C397 Wallace Rd Ste 100 Bldg C, Nashville, TN 37211 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2158